Stabilizing Repair Cream
The Dermalogica Stabilizing Repair Cream's ultra-soothing actives calm on contact - helping to break the pattern of sensitive skin as they immediately comfort and help skin become more resilient over time.
- Soothes on contact
- Repairs skin's lipid barrier
- Strengthens skin to help keep signs of sensitivity at bay
- This formula was developed without any artificial fragrances or essential oils
- Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract and Tasmannia Lanceolata Leaf Extract: quickly calm irritation and reduce the appearance of redness
- A proprietary Ceramide-Building Complex: provides nourishing lipids, strengthening skin's barrier to lock in moisture and help keep signs of sensitivity at bay
- Centella Asiatica - also know as Cica - helps strengthen the barrier, reduces wrinkles, and increases skin resilience and firmness
- Sugar-derived Squalane: hydrates and smooths skin while strengthening the barrier and balancing the microbiome
- Helps stop sensitive skin by helping skin produce more of its own ceramides within 1 week.*
- *See a reduction in redness, irritation, and itchiness within 1 week
Rub cream between hands then apply to face and neck with light, upward strokes. Use once or twice daily. Keep out of eyes.
Located in historic Old Town Alexandria, for over 23 years Bellacara has been Northern Virginia's preeminent boutique for high-end cosmetic, skin care and hair care products. At Bellacara you will find premiere beauty products that have been carefully edited by the store’s owner, who personally tests all the products sold in store.
We have insured that the boutique carries only the best product lines – Westman Atelier, Augustinus Bader, Laura Mercier, RMS Organics, Kiehl’s, Dr. Dennis Gross, Christophe Robin, Oribe, Bumble & Bumble, Fresh, Molton Brown, Surratt Beauty, Skinceuticals, Róen Beauty, SLIP, Mario Badescu, Clarins, Dermalogica, Kevyn Aucoin, Kai, Trudon Eaux de Parfum and many more.