A full coverage buildable foundation for all skin types in 20 different shades. The Foundation Balm formula delivers a silky flawless finish for younger looking skin. Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid and bonus antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, the Foundation Balm hydrates your skin for a supple look and feel.
The innovative Foundation Balm comes with a specially designed brush for effortless blending and application. This foundation matches the Etherealist Foundation shades and includes 4 additional shades to find the perfect color.
This is safe to use on arms and legs as it leaves a powder finish.
How To Use
- Swirl the Foundation Balm Brush into the Foundation Balm compact to pickup product.
- Stroke the Foundation Balm Brush onto the skin, starting in the center of face and working outward.
- Use the Sensual Skin Primer for an even finish.
- The Foundation Balm can be used as an eyeshadow base.
- Accentuate bone structure by using a foundation that is 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone as a natural sculpt.
- Don't forget to buff a sheer amount of FOUNDATION BALM to your ears and neck for selfies and photos.
- Add a touch of glow all over by combining a little bit of your favorite shade of Glass Glow Face, with your FOUNDATION BALM before applying. Mix them on the back of your hand or on a makeup artist palette before applying. Customize the coverage and radiance of your foundation by adjusting your quantity of Glass Glow Face and FOUNDATION BALM.
Located in historic Old Town Alexandria, for over 21 years Bellacara has been Northern Virginia's preeminent boutique for high-end cosmetic, skin care and hair care products. At Bellacara you will find premiere beauty products that have been carefully edited by the store’s owner, Angela Sitilides, who personally tests all the products sold in store.
The owner, Angela, has insured that the boutique carries only the best product lines – Westman Atelier, La Bouche Rouge, Augustinus Bader, RMS Organics, Zelens Skin Care, Kiehl’s, Dr. Dennis Gross, Christophe Robin, Oribe, Bumble & Bumble, Fresh, Molton Brown, Surratt Beauty, Skinceuticals, Mario Badescu, Clarins, Dermalogica, Kevyn Aucoin, Kai, Child, Indie Lee, Jillian Dempsey and many more.